Sunday, September 30, 2007

Mt. Kinabalu Trip

1 Oct 2007 - [Chapter 1: Unpredictable]
It's pretty unpredictable what will happen? It's pretty nervious because everything unpredictable. Because of this, I can't wait Mt.Kinabalur will surprise me. Man, it's 4 days to go, all the time I just hope I am already there for next day. I couldn't abstrain myself and stop my exciting feeling day by day.

Well, there is something left haven't set in. What I worry is my physical condition? Other than that, just let it be. Don't know how sublime at the top of world? Whatever will be, have to see it... May God bless me.

2 Oct 2007 - [Chapter 2: Preparation]
Finally, I have bought whatever I need for this trip, except some clean clothes haven't got back. Now, it is the question for me whether my emotion and physical are ready?

No comments: